Friday, March 6, 2009

LINO MUSIC SONG TRIMMER

THIS IS FOR PRINTMAKING 370--ONLY. friday's 9-3:45, IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER CLASS YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO ANOTHER PERSON. 

Hey guys, Morgan here.

Here is a site for all you mac users to download your mp3 trimmer so you can e-mail me a song thats about a minute long



Here is a site for all you WINDOWS users to download your mp3 trimmer so you can e-mail me a song thats about a minute long




You can either e-mail me the song itself or if you have trouble you can e-mail me the song title and i will download it, just tell me the artist name and the song and about the time you want me to start it and stop it. Also, you can give me a flash drive with the song on it, or a Cd.

If you have any questions, ask me in class or e-mail me at COWGRL239@yahoo.com

thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment